MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
Areas of Practice
ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, Tax Code
401(k) and multiemployer retirement plans
Health plans and excepted benefits
Section 125 cafeteria plans
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2009
University of Washington School of Law
J.D. – 2006
Hanover, New Hampshire
B.A. cum laude with High Honors in English Literature – 2002
Rhiannon advises retirement and health plans on compliance with a wide range of employee benefits issues, as well as strategies for plan design and modification. Rhiannon’s practice has a particular focus on:
- Contract drafting and negotiation, including pharmacy benefit management, third-party administration, and investment agreements.
- Subrogation program design and negotiation of subrogation liens.
- Preparation of participant communications, including 401(k) plan fee disclosure notices, summary plan descriptions, and summaries of material notifications.
- Designing administrative procedures, such as HIPAA privacy/security policies and QDRO procedures.
In her free time, Rhiannon enjoys painting, drawing, and trying to squeeze just one more plant into her garden.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans