Lauren handles a variety of employee benefit issues for corporate, governmental, and multiemployer health and retirement plans. Her work includes:
- Preparing participant communications, including summary plan descriptions and summaries of material modifications
- Drafting contracts, including pharmacy benefit management and trust agreements
- Beneficiary matters related to proper distribution of 401(k) retirement accounts
- Subrogation matters related to self-funded health plans
- Compliance matters related to ERISA required disclosures
Prior to joining MMPL, Lauren worked on tax credit transactions at a national law firm. She is a former equestrian and Seattle native.